Working effectively with others requires many diverse skills, such as negotiation, team building, resolving conflict, recruitment, mentoring, stress management and time management.
Our CPD People Management courses will build your skills in all these areas as you develop as a professional and as your job requirements evolve.
These short courses offer:
- Up to 30 hours of online CPD – this does not mean you spend all 30 hours in front of the computer, some of this time will allow you the opportunity to reflect on the course materials and relate your learning to your workplace.
- Full learning support – our learning advisers are available online to provide support through personal email or open forum discussions.
- Personal feedback on work-based activities making for a truly individual experience.
- Work-based activity (WBA) – there are two types of WBA’s for these courses; most are designed with an integrated activity, which forms the foundation of your work-based activity with some added reflection. Others are designed with a reflective question at the end, drawing together the full learning of the course and applying it to your work situation.
- A certificate of completion – upon successful submission of your WBA, you will receive a certificate that can be used as evidence of CPD for your employer or professional body; it details the number of hours you have studied and the learning outcomes you have completed.
You will not gain academic credit from studying these courses. If you are looking to study for credit or gain
a qualification (degree, diploma or certificate), please visit our undergraduate prospectus.